The Philippine Overseas and Employment Administration released the latest approved job orders by country as of April 24, 2009. The list was culled from the licensed recruitment agencies’ active job orders for the past year and are the remaining job orders after deducting the number of workers whose documents were already submitted to POEA for processing. Most job orders are from the Middle East like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Bahrain. The latest job orders for skilled workers are mostly bound for Australia while other new job orders are bound for Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan
1. skilled workers – pipe fitter, plumber, welder, welder fabricator, foreman, mechanic, electrical technician, carpenter, cleaner, laborer, crane operator, rigger, driver, equipment operators, mason, rigger, tool keeper, lubricator etc.
2. engineers – electrical , mechanical ,civil, construction, architectural, chemical, QA/QC, sales, IT, industrial, etc.
3. seamen – 2nd mate 3rd mate, wiper, cadet deck, cadet engine, boiler, oiler etc.
4. health care workers – nurses, radiologist, medical secretary nurse head, nursing aide, etc
5. hotel and restaurant jobs – waiter, waitress, bartender, supervisor food and beverage, supervisor housekeeping, spa attendant
6. domestic helpers
7. administrative work – supervisors, managers, office clerks, etc
8. professionals – accountant , dentist, architect, teachers
9. general – cook, salesman, secretary, performing artists, storekeeper, singer
10. factory workers
for detailed list of jobs and agencies visit